Friday, September 28, 2007

Clockface

Back from LA, whoopee.

Haven't been feeling the need to share irrelevent life details since I got back. Probably because to sit down and hope to write anything of your life, no matter how cryptic you try and make it, forces you to accept your own reality. And you can mask it, use creative ways of saying things or even use someone else's words, but you face your own reality just the same. And I frankly haven't been feeling up to that. Because I don't like my reality. I like where its going, I like its potential, the track I'm on. But the right now, the actual day to day life and consequent situations are so motionless it's maddening. So I've been losing myself in music, and tv, mindless but occupying nonetheless. Can't think of any better way to kill time.

No comments: