Tuesday, August 28, 2007

131

Bowling makes me happy. I don't know why, I'm not particularly amazing or go particularly often, but we finally went bowling today as a family (like we've been meaning to do all summer) and it was really fun. And I have a new high score. Me and Logan are forming a 131 club.

Low point of a very good day was being reminded that I have to go to work again tomorrow- gross. Besides forcing me to see morning many days in a row and being incredibly boring, ..... no, that's probably it actually. It's not that I hate working- I've had to get past feeling like I'm losing musician street cred for having a day job- just MY job. I guess I like to feel like I'm making progress, and with what I'm doing, I go in every day and do the same thing over and over, no change of scenery... there's not a single thing I enjoy about it, now that I'm going there. I have to wake up early, dress nicely, catch the city bus, sit at a desk, answer the phone, make phone calls, stare at a computer screen with internet that blocks anything fun, and seven or eight hours later, go home and handle music stuff. On a related note, I am all caught up on current events and rule at Microsoft Hearts. I also know my state motto- do you? Googled my name today and wasted some time with that, which was mildly entertaining. I get my hours cut next week, which will help, but seriously- work pretty much sucks.

But bowling is fun. And I bowled today. And scored 131. And saw myself on the Jumbotron at the baseball game- twice! (I'll explain later).

Long week ahead.

Guess I'm kind of commited now that it's technically Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you've got bowling, who needs sanity? love, aubrey

Courtney said...

seriously.