Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Courtney on tv!

More specifically, Courtney's SONG is on tv! My song "weightless" is being used in an NBC promo for Law & Order SVU! I got the call that I was in the final stages of selection early last week but didn't hear back about it until we got a phone call from Landon's parents congratulating us on having my song in the commercial. Since then I've gotten phone calls and lots of facebook attention and it's been great to hear from everybody. Ironically, in spite of my sudden religious watching of NBC, I have yet to actually see the ad. But I trust it's there.

Hopefully this snowballs into other opportunities- we'll see. Pretty exciting though!

4 comments:

Aubrey Harris said...

Courtney that's awesome! I saw the ad on your myspace page. You are so cool!

Surf Paparazzi said...

WOW COURTNEY! I am SO excited! I have to find the ad asap - you are SO cool :)

jrkaman said...

I saw the add last night and I was freaking out. My husband thought I had gone crazy and then I explained to him that the song on the add was yours...

Surf Paparazzi said...

SO Did you ever end up seeing it Court?! Is the add viewable on YouTube or anywhere????? Please email me and let me know.