Sunday, April 27, 2008

Landscaping

Life is a fascinating mixture of confusion and clarity. I like that it's fluid- I like that action and consequence changes the landscape of our very existence. It's scary, but empowering. It's a potential that waits to be tapped in to, and those opportunities change and shift depending on which ones we take and which ones we let pass us by. I think I've seen it as scary for too long. I think I still see it as scary. And I think that in itself needs to change.

Thankfully, there's been a very slow growing light appearing at the end of a long tunnel over the last few days and weeks. I won't be here forever. There's an end, there's a plan, there is a way for me to grow up and have a life. And it's such a relief to catch even a glimpse of that. It'll be really interesting to see how it plays out, how life... plays out.

1 comment:

Surf Paparazzi said...

hey dude, i keep checking for updates and never find any, lets hear some new stuff! :)