Friday, February 29, 2008

"hmm" moment

So many directions I could go here... I'll just pick one and get back to the others. Topic of choice: ........ uhh...... ... ... ... this is the part where I sum up the whole idea in one neat little package, but no one or two word phrases are coming to mind, so I'll just launch right in.

It occurred to me today that I have been existing on false assumptions. I'm a little slow, so no need to rub it in here, but honestly I was looking at myself and seeing that I'm constantly (and often in vain) searching for the right thing to say, etc, etc. I know perfectly well that I have no idea what the heck I'm doing, or should be, pretty much all the time. And really up 'til now it's been with the assumption that everyone else knows exactly what they're doing. And now that I'm beginning to think that's not necessarily the case, I'm not sure what to do about it. Makes me go "hmmm".

Hmmm.

No comments: