Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break visitors

It's taken six months of living in northern California, but now I feel like I have experienced San Francisco. Landon's parents and brother came into town, we got to show them around the base, and we all went to explore San Francisco. Now I can say that I have been across the Golden Gate Bridge, walked Fisherman's wharf and Ghirardelli Square, been down Lombard street, and driven through very, very hilly nice neighborhoods. We saw some pretty parks, passed numerous trolleys, and took pictures. It was a lot of fun, and I'm so glad we finally took the opportunity to see the city before we move next month.

As an added bonus, I successfully cooked a full Sunday dinner for five- YES! So I'm pretty proud of myself.

I also made cookies. Twice.

2 comments:

jrkaman said...

Woohoo on the Sunday dinner success!

David and Jessica Clyde said...

Courtney that sounds so fun!! Now where are you moving to?